I hate history.

I hate history. It's irritating me :( I have an exam and I must study :( How can I pass this lesson without working? :(

I hate history.

I hate history. It's irritating me :( I have an exam and I must study :( How can I pass this lesson without studing? :(

I hate history.

I hate history. It's irritating me :( I have an exam and I must study :( How can I pass this lesson without studying ? :(

nobody can try to persuade you to love history , yet, history is beautiful and can bring you magnificent vision . of course , you cannot feel its good yet as you will be examined and scored . Your history teacher did nothing but ask you to remenber name and related age to make you hate history . That is why you hate history so much .

Actually , i am very interested in history . I love to study people living in ancient times how to think or manage their problems at that time and i can learn how we do nowadays . you may fiind people living in ancient times seem not so different from people now.

Anyway , to learn history for any examination so suffering and frustrated, i cannot agree you any more and hope good blessings to you