My favorite book

If you ask me about my favorite children's book I answer you - history about Harry Potter and his friends, which study at the magic school. I think that you know exactly this story, which consist of 7 parts. There is chronicle of adventure company of friends, which opposed to dark wizard. I would like my children to read this book.

Мне очень нравится эта сказка тоже :)!

My favorite book

If you asked ( or you can say "  if you were to ask me about my favorite children's book I answer you ( I think that part doesn't make complete sense because, это трудно объяснять зачем um.. I think you need to introduce the book first . I would start by saying " if you were to ask me what my favourite children's book is , i would say "the Harry pseries books  "-. Then you coud say something like " the story is all about , Harry and his frends , who study at a magical school. Then i would say "I think that you probably know this story/ I think thyou all of you are / might be familiar with this story, which consists  of about Harry Potter and his friends, which study at the magic school. "I think that you know exactly this story" does not make sense. I m not quite sure what you mean here, when you write " There is chronicle of adventure company of friends, which opposed to dark wizard" I might say , " the books are written as a series . It is filled with adventure" and then maybe- with all of Harry's friends , who are fighting or who fight against, the opposing wizzard. If you don't know, the word "series"is another word for chronicle, both of these words are use fr books but series can be for a " a tv series" also

;)

My favorite book

If you asked me about my favorite children's book, I would answer: you - The history about of Harry Potter and his friends, which who study at the a school of magic. school.  I'm pretty sure I think that you know exactly this story, which consists of 7 seven parts. There It is chronicle of an adventure in which a company of friends, which opposes to a dark wizard.  I would like my children to read this book.

My favorite book

If you asked me about my favorite children's book I would answer to you : the history of Harry Potter and his friends, which study at a magic school. I think that you know exactly this story, which consists of 7 parts. It is chronicle adventure where Harry with the company of friends, against a dark wizard. I would like my children to read this book.