A Nerdy Squirrel

Today,I'm studying. A nerdy squirrel jumped around my window, I put some nuts on my window. But, it had no way to jump to my window. it battled with thinking a long time. finally, it decided to try. unfortunately ,it fell. hahaha!

A Nerdy Playful/Mischievious/Silly Squirrel

Today, I was studying. A playful/mischievious/silly squirrel jumped around outside my window, so I put some nuts on it. But it had no way to jump to my window. It battled with thinking a long time. Finally, it decided to try. Unfortunately, it fell. Hahaha!

A Nerdy Playful Squirrel

Today,_while I'm studying, A nerdy a rambunctious/playful/over zealous/over exuberant squirrel jumped around my window. I put placed some nuts on my the window. But, it had There was no way for it to jump to my window sill. It battled with thinking in thought a long time. Finally, it decided to try. Unfortunately, ,it fell. Ha haha!

A Nerdy Squirrel

While I was studying today, a nerdy (or naughty?) squirrel was jumping around my window.  I put some nuts on the window sill but it had no way of getting them.  It thought about a solution for a long time and finally tried, but unfortunately it fell. 

**nerdy does not really make sense as it is usually a description for people, not animals. It means someone who likes to study a lot, like a hobby.