I introduce myself

Hello

My name is Winnie (yes like winnie the pooh lol). I'm 25, I stopped my studies for 1 year for travelling, I love discover the world. I have been in Irland, spain, Sénégal and now I'm in UK.
I think my next travel it will be Australia.
I like listening music, dancing, spending time with my friends when I'm in France. I would like make a english friends for talking, laughing, enjoy and improve my english easily.

corrige my mistakes please :)

welcome to italkim yer english is pretty good. better than some people i know. if you ever need help or wanna chat feel free to hit me up

Allow me to introduce myself,

Hello

My name is Winnie (yes like winnie the pooh lol). I'm 25, I stopped my studies for 1 year to go travelling. I love discover the world (either 'I would love to discover the world' or 'I love discovering the world'). I have been in Ireland, Spain, Sénégal and now I'm in the UK.
    I think my next travel destination it will be Australia. (or maybe 'I would like to travel to Australia next.')
    I like listening to music, dancing and spending time with my friends when I'm in France. I would like to make an english friends, to talk to, laugh with and to better imrprove my English. (this is a slightly awkward arrangement for a sentence, but it makes more sense like this)

I hope that I've been helpful Winnie. Your English is quite good; I understood everything you were trying to say, so that's good! There were just a few grammatical errors, but that will improve with practise. Bon courage!

corrige my mistakes please :)