CESTMOI
한국어 학습은 이제 쓸모가 없다 내 부서가 사라집니다 그것은 관리 결정 한국어 학습은 이제 쓸모가 없다 This should read: My department is going to be removed. It's a management decision. Learning Korean is now useless. Or you guys must offer me a job. Anyway I did not really study Korean to communicate with my Korean colleagues, but I probably won't find a new job, also again with a Korean company. Also I must look for a new job now and this will take a lot of time and energy, so I won't have even time to study Korean, even if it would be still beneficial for other reasons. There is a transition period though, I am not directly sent out.

...

Learning Korean is now useless for this occassion 
...
<em>Hehehe..</em>
<em> learning another language is never useless man. Think how many people you can impress by speaking another language. And think about it this way, you are now one step ahead of people that can speak only 2 or even 1 language. And as those korean kids sing:
</em>

마르쿠스 힘내세요. 우리가~ 있잖아요

마르쿠스 힘내세요. 우리가 있어요.

^^

Ah it's okay little thing. There is a transition period and I will find a new job in that time probably. It's kinda typical though. All this talk about team building, 'we together of the company must build our company together'. Then they see they can cut costs by outsourcing your job.(Although there are disadvantages too, like communication.) And then you are out. I am not really shocked, I know how it goes. But this motivating management talk, it's so hypocrite and irritating. Nevertheless I will finish my job here to their satisfaction, and hopefully keep this as a good reference on my CV.
아... 그런 일이... 유감입니다. 하지만, 부서가 사라진다고 해서 반드시 해고 되는 것은 아닐텐데요. 어째든 앞으로 하시는 일들 모두가 잘 되시기를 바랍니다.
It's actually not that bad. I wanted to look for another job myself for sometime but I thought I'd better stay because of the good technical work experience. I also liked the Koreans. But then not the conservative old managers, but the lower younger personal on the work floor. It was the positive thing about my job. But the Korean managers even spoiled that nice thing. When I for example wanted to have lunch with a girl in the office, I get invited by the boss for lunch and I am expected to drool with honor. And after that tea party that spoiled my time on the Deagu marathon, I kinda had it myself with them. With them the managers, I mean, not the 'normal' Korean people. I liked them.
Sorry to hear that! Well, like they say (I wonder who) "when one door closes, remove your hand quickly from doorway and step away to avoid being hit by door". It's tough to work in strict 선배/후배 (senior/junior) environment of conservative Korean companies and it's even harder to get recognition, unless you work like hell more than anyone else.. just my opinion.. though I want to believe that not all companies are like that. Anyhow keep in touch (you're learning other languages too, right?) and good luck with searching a job!