Routine

The routine is something that a lot of people hate because it is boring, but our brain love it, so everyone loves it unconsciously. This paradox is the reason why making changes in our routine is a difficult process in which you need to be very committed and persistent.

Recently, I have made changes in my routine. I am actually making changes all the time now. I am currently studying on my own so sometimes I don’t know what way is better to learn English. In addition, I am always finding out new resources and methods which I usually try. However, some of these ways work but the other ones not to.

Due to all the changes, many days it is hard for me to make all the tasks fit in the schedule, because I am not doing them automatically yet. On the one hand, these changes are the reason of that little disorder in my day. But on the other hand, they are the reason why I am improving, not just on learning English, but also on organizing myself.

In general, many people refuse to change things of their routine. Meanwhile, I think that it is rather useful because you are giving to yourself the possibility of being better than you are now.

Routine.

TheA routine is something that a lot of people hate because it is boring, but our brains love it, so everyone loves it unconsciously. This paradox is the reason why making changes in our routine is a difficult process in which you need to be very committed and persistent.

Recently, I have made changes into my routine. I am actually making changes all the time now. I am currently studying on my own so sometimes I don’t know what which way is better to learn English. In addition, I am always finding out new resources and methods, which I usually try. However, some of these ways work but the other ones not to do not (or "not so much").

Due to all the changes, on many days it is hard for me to make all the tasks fit in the schedule, because I am not doing them automatically yet. On the one hand, these changes are the reason of for that little disorder in my day. But on the other hand, they are the reason why I am improving, not just on in learning English, but also on in organizing myself.

In general, many people refuse to change things of in their routine. Meanwhile, I think that it is rather useful because you are giving to yourself the possibility of being better than you are now. (Meanwhile sounds a little bit strange in this sentence. "While" would sound more natural).

Really well written again.

Routine

The routine is something that a lot of people hate because it is boring, but our brain loves it, so everyone loves it unconsciously. This paradox is the reason why making changes in our routine is a difficult process in which you need to be very committed and persistent.

Recently, I have made changes in my routine. I am actually making changes all the time now. I am currently studying on my own so sometimes I don’t know what way is better to learn English. In addition, I am always finding out new resources and methods, which I usually try. However, some of these ways work, but the other ones don't.

Due to all the changes, many days it is hard for me to make all the tasks fit in the schedule, because I am not doing them automatically yet. On the one hand, these changes are the reason of a little disorder in my day. But on the other hand, they are the reason why I am improving, not just on learning English, but also on organizing myself.

In general, many people refuse to change things of their routine. Meanwhile, I think that it is rather useful, because you are giving to yourself the possibility of being better than you are now.

[Excellent.  Good point.]