Uncle, Aunt

Why describe in English father's brother and mother's brother, Uncle knowing they were two different people, if you told me your uncle attended will not know which of them attended, and this also applies to the sister of the mother and sister of the father????!!!!!

Uncle, Aunt

Why describe in English father's brother and mother's brother, Why are the father's brother and the mother's brother both called "uncle" in English, Uncle knowing they were two different people, even though they are two different people? if you told me your uncle attended will not know which of them attended, if you tell me that your uncle attended, I will not know which of them you're referring to and this also applies to the sister of the mother and sister of the father????!!!! and this also applies to the mother's sister and the father's sister.

Uncle, Aunt

Why do we describe call in English both father's brothers and mother's brothers, Uncle knowingn that they were are two different people, persons? if you told tell me your uncle attended, I will not know which whom of them attended you refer to, . and this also The same applies to the sisters of the mother and the sisters of the father????!!!!!