Today's duties

I had to work today and my manager had too later than one week being sick. As all managers do, he checked if everything was OK or not. He commented us a few details about what to do, but in general, everything was OK. He is giving me more responsabilities because one of my coworkers, the one who is working there since for more time, is going to leave. I have to learn as much as I can about how to handle everything there. I guess he is training me just is case he needs to be out in other occasion. That is something good for me because it means he trust on me.

Today's duties

I had to work today and my manager too, one week after being sick. As all managers do, he checked if everything was OK (or not). He commented on a few details about what to do, but in general, everything was OK.

He is giving me more responsibilities because one of my coworkers, who has been working here for a long time, is going to leave. I have to learn as much as I can about how to handle everything here.

I guess my manager is training me just in case he has to be out on occasion. That is something good for me because it means that he trusts on me.