Testing my knowlege.

I always was very curious about English, so, this year I have decided to dedicate on learning this language. I'd like, first of all, to test my writing skills and learn more about grammar and also to practice conversation.
I'd like to ask your help, guys, for correcting me on my text mistakes (I guess that have a lot of them). Thank You!

Testing My Knowlege.

I am always was very curious about English. So, this year I have decided to dedicate in learning this language. I'd like, first of all, to test my writing skills and learn more about grammar and also to practice my conversational skills.

I'd like to ask you for your help. guys, Thanks for correcting me on my text mistakes (I guess that have a lot plenty of them). Once again I thank you!

You are welcome.  Just send the link to your essay.  This way I won't overlook it.

Testing my knowlege.

was always was very curious about English, so this year I have decided to dedicate this year to on learning this language. I'd like, first of all, to test my writing skills and learn more about grammar and also to practice conversation.
    I'd like to ask your help guys, for correcting me on my text mistakes (I guess that I have a lot of them). Thank you!

dedicate something to someone or something

It would sound better to say:  "I have always been curious about English."

"have been" = repeated or continuous action in the past continuing to the present time.