Game of Thrones

I have been watching Game of Thrones since yesterday. It is a good one. But too many characters which confuses me sometime. I think it would be better for me to read the books first. I have gave up following some dramas, like Gossip Girl, Nikita, they were getting boring. Anyone is watching the Walking dead? I obsessed with season 1 and 2, the story was so exciting. But for season 3, it seems the story enters into a dead end. The writer just could not come up anything good, however i think i will still watch Season 4.
I get my freedom back after finals, but also boredom. It is life. When we are struggling with something, we look forward a easy life. When it is gone, we get bored and probably get ourselves trapped into another thing. Then we fight again.

Game of Thrones

I have been watching Game of Thrones since yesterday. It is a good one show. But there are too many characters, which confuses me sometimes. I think it would be better for me to read the books first. I have gave given up following some dramas, like Gossip Girl and Nikita. They were getting boring. Is anyone is watching The Walking Dead? I was obsessed with seasons 1 and 2, the story was so exciting. But for season 3, it seems the story enters into a dead end. The writer just could cannot come up with anything good, however I think I will still watch season 4.
    I get my freedom back after finals, but also boredom. It That is life. When we are struggling with something, we look forward to an easy life. When it the struggle is gone, we get bored and probably get find ourselves trapped into another thing struggling with something else(?). Then, we fight again.

Game of Thrones

I have been watching Game of Thrones since yesterday. It is a good show but has too many characters which is confusing at times. I think it would be better for me to read the books first. I have given up on following some dramas like Gossip Girl and Nikita because they were getting boring. Is anyone watching the Walking Dead? I was obsessed with seasons 1 and 2 because the story was so exciting but in season 3 it seems the story enters a dead end. The writer just could not come up anything good, however, I think I will still watch season 4.
    I get my freedom back after finals, but also boredom. It is life. When we are struggling with something we look forward a easy life. When it is gone, we get bored and probably get ourselves trapped into another thing. Then we fight again.

Game of Thrones

I have been watching Game of Thrones since yesterday. It is a good one, but has too many characters, which confuses me sometime. I think it would be better for me to read the books first. I have given up following some dramas, like Gossip Girl and Nikita, they were getting boring. Is anyone watching the Walking Dead? I obsessed with season 1 and 2, the story was so exciting. But for season 3, it seems the story enters into a dead end. The writer just could not come up anything good, however I think I will still watch Season 4.