Study meeting about dementia

Hello every one.
I made a free time at last , so I want to write a diary before forgetting English.

I went to the study meeting about dementia with my friends some days ago.
Because I'm interested in care of dementia and I want to get a job about this in the future.
About the contents of this lecture was "What is the dementia?", "The latest care of Alzheimer's disease", "How to prevent people form dementia" and so on.
I had some interesting points about this, but the most interesting point was "The latest care of Alzheimer's disease".
In my image, Alzheimer's disease was the illness which can't be treated.
But lecturers were said, "Alzheimer's disease can be treated by new medicines in the future, and the new experiment already started in USA".
I think, If it can be realized, It will become a hope for all patients of Alzheimer's disease.

This lecture was so long, and it was a necessity to know a lot of knowledge about medical science.
But I'm really satisfied about contents of this lecture.
If I can make a free time, I will join it again.

2013/04/29, Monday, 14:58, koji.
from my house.

Study meeting about dementia

Hello everyone.
    I made a have free time at last , so I want to write a diary before forgetting I forget my English.

because I'm interested in caring for people with dementia and I want to get a job about (OK, but "related to" is better than "about") this in the future.
    About The contents of this lecture included: What is the dementia?, the latest care of Alzheimer's disease, how to prevent people form getting dementia" and so on.
    In my image ("mind" is better than "image"), Alzheimer's disease was the an illness which can't be treated.
    I think, if it can be realized, it will become a hope for all patients of Alzheimer's disease.

This lecture was so long, and but it was a necessity to know in order to learn a lot of knowledge about medical science.
    But I'm really satisfied about the contents of this lecture.
    If I can make a have free time, I will join ("attend" is a better word than "join") it again.

2013/04/29, Monday, 14:58, koji.
    from my house.