Nice One, Einstein

Saracastic comments may hurt people. However, sarcastic people consider themselves to be funny. Being a sarcastic person could be quite fun to you but it may be awful to some people around you.

I often make sarcastic remarks to close friends because I know they would understand and they know me. Simply, I laugh with them not at them. I think I ought to stop. It doesn't feel good when you make a person look like a fool. I'm free as long as I'm not hurting others. The problem is that I don't know if I'm hurting them or not! :) Oh! It is hard to educate yourself. You can't change something you were born with.

Have a nice day.

OOPT

Good entry Arwa.

I'm writing here because italki's software doesn't alert me when I get a response, and people think I'm ignoring them, which I'm not.

I love sarcasm, but like you say you have to use it with people who know you, or you will offend them.

I remember one time, an absolute idiot (and he was an idiot, and a horrible excuse for a human being) tried to educate me on the different types of airbrush which you can get (bear in mind my 2 qualifications in Art and Design).

I burst out laughing when he told me that "a gravity fed airbrush has the paint "bucket" under the nib".

"How the hell can a gravity fed airbrush get fed from paint underneath it!? Do you know how gravity works and what it is!?"

Hehehe

He got me fired, he said "you made me feel very small".

He was lucky to feel small, he was entirely insignificant. What a pig he was. (Cheating on his girlfriend, lying to everyone. He was obnoxious).

Another suggestion:

Saracastic Even though sarcastic comments may can hurt people, sarcastic people consider themselves to be funny. Being a sarcastic person could may be quite fun for you, it may be awful to some people but not everyone around you will be entertained.

I often make sarcastic remarks to close friends because I know that they would understand what I mean and that they know me. Simply put, I laugh with them, not at them. But I think I ought to stop. It doesn't feel good right when you make a person someone look like a fool. I'm free as long as I'm not hurting others. The problem is that I don't know if I'm hurting them or not never know when I'm hurting someone or not! :) Oh, sarcasm! It is a tough one to educate yourself about. You can't change something you were born with.

Have a nice day.

Nice One, Einstein

Saracastic comments may hurt people. However, sarcastic people consider themselves to be funny. Being a sarcastic person could be quiet funny to you but it may be awful to some people around you.

I often make sarcastic remarks to close friends because I know they would understand what I mean as they know me. Simply put, I laugh with them not at them. I think I ought to stop doing so. It doesn't feel good when you make a person look like a fool. I'm free as long as I'm not hurting others. The problem is that I don't know if I'm hurting them or not! :) Oh! It is hard to educate yourself. You can't change something you were born with.

Have a nice day.

Nice One, Einstein

Saracastic comments may can hurt people. However, sarcastic people consider themselves to be funny. Being a sarcastic person could be quite fun to you but it may be awful to some people around you.

I often make sarcastic remarks to close friends because I know they know me and would understand. Simply, I laugh with them not at them. I think I ought to should stop. It doesn't feel good when you make a person look like a fool. I'm free as long as I'm not hurting others. The problem is that I don't know if I'm hurting them or not! :) Oh! It is hard to educate yourself. You can't change something you were born with.

Have a nice day.

Minor mistakes. Very good.