My first job .

I got my job in computer shop after i was graduation form senior high school .

That's job is sales and service man about to fix computer that is very exciting life.

my boss always help me to fix the hard stuff . i could to study it from my boss.

I had studying many things about to fix computer knowledge and to service customers .

I love my first job .

Thanks every one to help me.

My first job .

I got my job in a computer shop after i was graduation I was graduated from senior high school .

In this job we sale and service people about computer repairing. That is a very exciting life.

my boss always helps me to fix the hard stuff. I learn it from my boss.

I had studied many things about fixing computer, knowledge and serving customers .

I love my first job .

Thanks everyone for helping me.

Keep practicing, and good luck with your english. You're doing pretty well :)

My first job .

I got my job in a computer shop after i was graduation graduated form from senior high school .

That's My job is sales and service man about to fix computerthat is very exciting life. which is a very exciting life.

my boss always helps me to fix the hard stuff . i could to can study learn it from my boss.

I had studying studied many things about to fix computer knowledge and to service customers . fixing computers and serving customers.

I love my first job .

Thanks every one to help me. for helping me.