Will E-books replace Traditional Books?

With the development of the technology , the E-books is finded anywhere .
Compare with traditional books , E-books has its own advantages . According to this , so many people think it will be replaced traditional books . E-books is convenient to carry and get it only for a little cost or for free . If you download it when you find you didn't like it , you can delete with your finger . And not worry about how consumed you are .
But there are still so many people support the traditional books . Because when people read the written words on papers , they can feel peaceful , reall and put themselves into the books . Besides this , we can set marks or refer to some important paragraphs immediately . And it can't hurt your eyesight seriously .
In my opinion , E-books will be a popular way to the quick rhythm society . But traditional books will still exist to the people which like carefully read and have a leisure time .
With different ways to pull the society forward , but not to PK which is the best .

... see above

These are two different ways for society to progress, but we don't need to insist either one is the better way.

I understand your 'PK' means compete, fight about which is the better way...

Will E-books replace Traditional Books?

With the development of the technology developments, the E-books is finded are found everyanywhere .
    Compared with traditional books , an E-book has its own advantages . For this reason, According to this , so many people think it will be replaced replace traditional books . The E-book is convenient to carry and you can get it only for only a little cost or for free . If you download it when you find you didn't don't like it , you can delete with your finger, and no need to . And not worry about how much you read of itconsumed you are .
    But there are still so many people support the traditional books . Because , because when people read the written word on papers , they can feel peaceful , feel real, and put themselves into the books . Besides this , we can set marks or refer to some important paragraphs immediately . And it can't hurt won't damage your eyesight seriously .
    In my opinion , E-books will be a popular way for to the quick-paced rhythm society . But traditional books will still exist for to the people who which like reading carefully read and have a leisure time .
    With different ways to advance pull the society forward , but not to PK(???) that which is the best .

Punctuation (comma, full-stop) - space afterwards, no space before.

You are using conjunctions to start new sentences - they are usually used to continue the same sentence.  老鬼