Spring!

Hello, friends! I want to tell you about the start of spring in Russia. Now there are no leaves on the trees and still quite cold, especially in the morning. But in the afternoon and evening noticeable that the streets became more and more people. Children riding bikes , roller skates, swinging on the swings , playing catch-up. Adults enjoy a welcome sun and organize picnics on the river bank. Some people take birch sap in the woods, others just walk around, enjoying the first flowers and smells of the forest. I love this time of year. Tell me, if such flowers grows in your country, and how are they called? We call them snowdrops, officially they are called "sleep-grass."

Spring!

Hello, friends! I want to tell you about the start of spring in Russia. Now there are no leaves on the trees and it is still quite cold, especially in the morning. But in the afternoon and evening noticeable that the streets have noticeably  became more and more people. Children riding bikes, roller skates, playing swinging on the swings, playing catch chasing each other. Adults enjoy the a welcome sun and organize picnics on the river bank. Some people take collect birch sap in the woods, others just walk around, enjoying the first flowers and smells of the forest. I love this time of year. Tell me, if such flowers grows in your country, and how what are they called? We call them snowdrops, officially they are called "sleep-grass."???

Good!  The Russian flavour is delicious!

Spring!

Hello, friends! I want to tell you about the start of spring in Russia. Now there are no leaves on the trees and it is (or it's) still quite cold, especially in the morning. But in the afternoon and evening it is (or it's) noticeable that more and more people are on (or out on)the streets. became more and more people. Children riding bikes , roller skates, swinging on the swings , playing catch-up (not sure what you mean by catch up - playing catch = throwing a ball?) . Adults enjoy a the (there is only one sun :)) welcome sun and organize picnics on the river bank. Some people take birch sap (not sure what this means) in the woods, others just walk around, enjoying the first flowers and smells of the forest. I love this time of year. Tell me, if such flowers grows in your country, and how are they called? We call them snowdrops, officially they are called "sleep-grass."

Спасибо за ваше описание весной. У нас же цветы в Австралии весной, но теперь это осень здесь.