about myself

I came back to school this afternoon. Mianyang is a beautiful and clean city where is my friend’s hometown. I have not used English for a long time after I graduated from high school last year. I think my English is getting worse and worse.So I come to italki to find partners who can help me practice more.
I love reading books and listening music in my spare time. I also love writing some words about my life and what I’m concerning. I think over my future recently. In my opinion, it is important for a person to decide something, especially about the life in the future. I have just changed my major in my university. It is my families’ common decision, which let us consider carefully. But I believe I made a right decision.

About myself

I came back to school this afternoon. Mianyang is a beautiful and clean city and is my friend’s hometown. I have not used English for a long time since I graduated from high school last year. I think my English is getting worse and worse, so I come to italki to find partners who can help me practice more.
    I love reading books and listening to music in my spare time. I also love writing some words about my life and what I’m concerned with. I thought over my future recently. In my opinion, it is important for a person to decide something, especially about the life in the future. I have just changed my major in my university. It is my family's common decision, which lets us consider carefully. But I believe I made a right decision.

[Very good.  You are certainly beyond the basic level, more like intermediate or better.]