Hi friends. Who is so gentle to check my cover letter? Thanks in advance

I'm writing this in application for the ads advertised on Linkedin.
I graduated in Investigative Science at University of L'Aquila in Italy. During my academic careers I took many different course and I gained skills in various kinds like law, criminology, psychology and sociology. In particular I took the criminology exam with maximum score: 30 cum laude.
My academic internship in Intelligence allowed me to gain additional skills about information analysis and intelligence.
I also have skills about information technology. Currently I am taking an advanced course in Legal Informatic and Security Computer at University of Teramo. I have advanced knowledge of the following software and field Libre office, Open office, Microsoft Office, Window System, Unix System, digital forensic, Cybercrime, network and open source intelligence.
My english level is upper intermediate and I got a good fluency because the last years I have been in Dublin in order to improve my languages skills. Presently I listen, speak, read and write in english everyday to get a advanced english and then I am going to learn the french and the spanish because there are the language more spoken and useful in the world after the english.
I have not professional experience but I am hard-working and own an excellent problem solving. I'm ready to show my expertise and ability.
Lastly I am also available an internship at our company.

Cordially

I'm writing this in application for your ads placed on Linkedin.
    I graduated in Investigative Science at University of L'Aquila in Italy. During my academic careers I took many different courses and I gained skills in various kinds like law, criminology, psychology and sociology. In particular, I took the criminology exam with maximum score: 30 cum laude.
    I also have skills in information technology. Currently, I am taking an advanced course in Legal Informatic and Security Computer at University of Teramo. I have advanced knowledge of the following software and fields: Libre Office, Open office, Microsoft Office, Window System, Unix System, digital forensics, cybercrime, network and open source intelligence.
    My English level is upper intermediate and I have a good fluency because the last years I have been in Dublin, which improved my language skills. Presently I listen, speak, read and write in English every day to reach an advanced level of English, after which I am going to learn the French and the Spanish, because these languages are spoken widely and are both useful in international business, along with English
    I have no professional experience, but I am hard-working and am excellent at problem solving. I'm ready to show my expertise and ability.
    Lastly, I am also available for an internship at our company.

Cordially

[Good.  Just changes in the more subtle phrasing.]