Is it correct? THANKS!

Moreover, due to the interview she gave to a TV show from the CBS she experienced a huge increased in sales.

Besides, she set a foundation called Mary Kay Ash Charitable foundation in order to obtain money against domestic violence and breast cancer.

Mary Kay's company went into public in the seventies but then due to the sank of the market price of the shares, the shareholders started questioning some of the expensive incentive methods that Mary Kay was using towards employees, specially the one about the Pink Cadillac. However, Mary Kay didn't want to cut down on any of her motivational tools so she decided to turn again the company into private by buying back all the stock.

Is it correct? THANKS!

Due to the interview she gave to a TV show from the CBS ,she experienced a huge increase in sales.

Besides, she set up a foundation called Mary Kay Ash Charitable (or Foundation if it is part of the legal name) in order to raise money to advocate against domestic violence and breast cancer.

Mary Kay's company went public in the seventies but due to the drop in market shares value, the shareholders started questioning some of the expensive incentive methods that Mary Kay was using towards employees, especially the one about the Pink Cadillac. However, Mary Kay didn't want to cut down on any of her motivational tools, so she decided to make company private again by buying back all the stock.