Muslim people

I had a discussion with a guy today in skype, we were talking normal until he asked me about my religion, I respond I'm not a believer I just know that there's a creator of this universe and I'm thankful and positive and everyday I try to remember it.
I told him that my way to give thanks is help people, feed a poor child, good actions instead just pray and pay a quote, at least that's my way to be.
He started to fight and insult me saying that my thoughts were wrong that I have to pray to mahoma and I don't know what else. But that's not the case.
The issue was that he started to talk faster and faster insisting and insulting me and I couldn't explain him that I respect him but I wanted to change the topic.
I respect people as I want they respect me too, I don't discriminate quite opposite to that, I want to know about their culture and language, but I just can deal with this kind of sitatutions, it that was a pity, but I couldn't discuss more.

I respect religions so, don't misunderstand me, I'm just talking about this guy that bothered me and didn't give a chance to argue. Anyways =)

Muslim people

I had a discussion with a guy today in skype,  We were talking having a normal discussion until he asked me about my religion.  I respond: I'm not a believer, but I just know that there's a creator of this universe, and I'm thankful and positive and everyday I trying to remember it.
    I told him that my way to of giving thanks is to help people, feed a poor children, and take good actions instead of just praying and pay a quoting, at least that's my way to of being.
    He started to fight and insult me saying that my thoughts were wrong, that I have to pray to mahoma, and that I don't know what else anything.  But that's not the case.
    The issue was that he started to talk faster and faster insisting and insulting me, and I couldn't explain to him that I respected him but I wanted to change the topic.
    I respect people as I want them to they respect me too. I don't discriminate. quite opposite to that Actually, I want to know about their culture and language, but I just can't deal with these kinds of situations. It that was a pity, but I couldn't discuss more.

I respect religions, so, don't misunderstand me.  I'm just talking about this guy that who bothered me and didn't give me a chance to argue. Anyways =)