(44) I truly want to improve my writing skills. I'd love to have your help!

1)
The following day I sat at my desk again upon waking up. When I opened a workbook... I was really reluctant to study. I even couldn’t concentrate on study as much as yesterday. I kept going, thinking that I should endure this. The book was very difficult to understand. Everything was beyond my understanding and I even couldn't figure out how to study. I started with "how should I study?" and found myself asking, "Why should I study?" in the end.

2)
The following day, I sat at my desk again as soon as I woke up. However, once I opened a workbook to study, I really did not feel like to study. I couldn’t concentrate on studying. It was worse than yesterday. I continued, telling myself all I had to do was finish this one. As I was motivating myself to study, almost everything in the workbook seemed difficult to learn. Everything was beyond my grasp and I even didn't know how to study. I asked myself a series of questions from "how to study?" to "why study?"

Please help me!
Thanks!

1)
    The following day, I sat at my desk again upon after waking up. When I opened a workbook... I was really reluctant to study. I even couldn’t even concentrate on studying as much as yesterday. I kept going, thinking that I should endure this. The book was very difficult to understand. Everything was beyond my understanding, and I even couldn't even figure out how to study. I started with, "How should I study?" and found myself asking, "Why should I study?" in the end.

2)
    The following day, I sat at my desk again as soon as I woke up. However, once I opened a workbook to study, I really did not feel like to study it. I couldn’t concentrate on studying. It was worse than yesterday. I continued, telling myself all I had to do was finish this one. As I was motivating myself to study, almost everything in the workbook seemed difficult to learn. Everything was beyond my grasp, and I even didn't even know how to study. I asked myself a series of questions from, "How to study?" to, "Why study?"

Please help me!
    Thanks!

As always, great job! The word "study" is a little redundant in the second paragraph so that is why I suggested deleting a few.

Note: When you use quotation marks in situations like this, you should put a comma before the first quotation mark and capitalize the first word in the quoted sentence.

The following day, I sat at my desk again as soon as I woke up. However, once I opened a the workbook to study, I really did not feel like  doing it to study. I couldn’t concentrate on studying. It was worse than yesterday. I continued, telling myself that all I had to do was to finish this one. As I was motivating myself to study, almost everything in the workbook seemed difficult to learn. Everything was beyond my grasp and I don't even didn't know how to study. I asked myself a series of questions from "how to study?" to "why should study?" 

Good. I prefer your first version.  It appeals more to me emotionally.

Please help me!
    Thanks!

1)

The following day I sat at my desk again upon waking up. When As I opened a the workbook... I was really too reluctant to study. I even couldn’t even to concentrate on study as much as I did yesterday. However, I kept on going, thinking urging myself that I should endure this. The book was very difficult to understand. Everything was beyond my understanding comprehension. [WHY?] and I even couldn't figure out how to study. I started with "how should I study?" but ended up with  and found myself asking, "Why should I study?" in the end.

I am awed by your writing of mundane things come alive. :)