A random fact about a buzzard.

"If you put a buzzard in a pen six or eight feet square and entirely open at the top, the bird, in spite of his ability to fly, will be an absolute prisoner. The reason is that a buzzard always begins a flight from the ground with a run of ten or twelve feet. Without space to run, as is his habit, he will not even attempt to fly, but will remain a prisoner for life in a small jail with no top."

I've decided to record myself reading short pieces of text to improve my pronunciation. So this is the first paragraph of a short story.
If you have time, could you tell me what my mistakes are? I've been speaking accent for years and now I want to do my best to improve, because I don't feel progress anymore. Please be as strict as you can, because I can hear that something's wrong with my pronunciation, but I can't figure out what my weak spots are.

If you have a minure, could you record the same thing using http://vocaroo.com? I'm really eager to listen more of British English, it would help me a lot. Thank you!