A Moveable Feast

Well, that tuesday I went to the american library from Lima , I searched books of Ernest Hemingway because I consider like one of the most important American author of all time...I read the prologue of differents books and I felt more attracted to this prologue "If you are lucky enough to have lived in Paris as a young man, then wherever you go for the rest of your life it stays with you, for Paris is a moveable feast" also I remembered a Woody Allen' s movie "Midnight in Paris" , I love this movie! ...I remember that movie make many references about Hemingway and his trip to France.

A Moveable Feast

Well, that this Tuesday I went to the an American library from in Lima, and I searched for books of by Ernest Hemingway. because I consider him like to be one of the most important American authors of all time. I read the prologue of differents books, and I felt more attracted to this: prologue "If you are lucky enough to have lived in Paris as a young man, then wherever you go for the rest of your life it stays with you, for Paris is a moveable feast." Also, I remembered a Woody Allen movie called "Midnight in Paris," and I loved this movie it! I remembered that movie make made many references about Hemingway and his trip to France.

Muy bien. Watch for run-on sentences, and don't forget to capitalize proper nouns like Tuesday and American. Me encanta mucho "Midnight in Paris" también. Y si, recuerdo que Hemingway fue un carácter. ¡Que buena película!