The number of colleges and universities increases in Taiwan

According to latest statistics, there are about 170 colleges and universities in Taiwan. The population of Taiwan is 2.3 Million. That means students graduate from high schools can get higher education as they want. Even though, there are still some colleges or universities cannot get enough students. So, many colleges and universities need to design more courses for people who have graduated and need to improve their skills and knowledge. Some business classes and foreign language programs are very popular within people who are in their working career.
In my opinion, getting higher education is a good thing for Taiwanese people; it helps people getting more knowledge for their future lives. However, the quality of colleges and universities should be monitored very carefully. If it is not, colleges and universities will become shops where sell certificates. Students cannot get anything helpful. Bedsides, to improve the quality, the colleges and universities can attract foreign students. Foreign students can enhance cultural and language communication between them and local students.

According to the latest statistics, there are about 170 colleges and universities in Taiwan. The population of Taiwan is 2.3 Million. That means students who graduate from high schools can get higher education if they want. Even so, there are still some colleges and universities that cannot get enough students, so, many colleges and universities need to design more courses for people who have graduated and need to improve their skills and knowledge. Some business classes and foreign language programs are very popular within people who have begun their working careers.

In my opinion, getting higher education is a good thing for Taiwanese people; it helps people getting more knowledge for their future lives. However, the quality of colleges and universities should be monitored very carefully. If it is not, colleges and universities will become certificate shops where sell certificates. students won't be able to get anything useful. ("Helpful" is OK, but "useful" sounds better.) Bedsides, to improve the quality, the colleges and universities can attract foreign students. Foreign students can enhance cultural and language communication between themselves and local students.

Good article! You write English very well!