Muslim**

i want to live in the USA so much)) i'm muslim and everywhere don't like us((

Muslim**

i want to live in the USA so much.)) I'm muslim and everywhere people don't like us anywhere((.

I corrected the second sentence because I feel it now sounds more natural.

I'm sorry you feel this way. It's not true! I'm not American, but I'm sure if you found some Americans to talk to here you would find that people will not judge you for who you are. The media gives lots of false information. I'm European, and there are lots of Muslims living here. The importance is interaction with different communities, I think, and we can do that through the Internet, even if we can't in real life.

Muslim and use of 'they' after 'everywhere' due to the need of subject, 'everywhere' is adverb.**

i want to live in the USA so much)) i'm Muslim and everywhere they don't like us((

It's not true. Not everyone hate muslims or any other specific religion as there are every kind of people in all religions. Like in a secular country India, We respect all religion and people related to it.  

Muslim**

most people in the world hate each other, religion is not the reason, look around you even people who share the same beliefs hate each other!!!