Labor's day

I haven't been here for a long time. Yesterday was Labor's day, I have 8 days off. It's a long time, I should have fun. Actually, I didn't. I was supposed to travel to Beijing, but the tirp was canceled because I was sick. As a result, I have to stay at school. Maybe it's because of the vacation, the school cut off the electricty and water supply at day time. Also, we can't search the internet, if we want to have lunch or dinner, we have to walk for a long time to the school restaurant because the nearest restaurant was closed during these days. Since the vacation is about to end, things are getting better. I can surf the internet this night.

Labor Day

I haven't been here for a long time. Yesterday was Labor Day.  I have 8 days off. It's a long time, and I should have fun. Actually, I didn't. I was supposed to travel to Beijing, but the tirp was canceled because I was sick. As a result, I have to stay at school. Maybe it's because of the vacation, but the school cut off the electricty and water supply during the day. Also, we can't search the internet, and if we want to have lunch or dinner, we have to walk for a long time to the school restaurant, because the nearest restaurant is closed during these days. Since the vacation is about to end, things are getting better. I can surf the internet this night.

[Very good.  I'm sorry about your bad luck.]

Labor Day

I haven't been here for a long time. Yesterday was Labor Day, I have 8 days off. It's a long time, and I should have fun. Actually, I didn't. I was supposed to travel to Beijing, but the tirp was canceled because I was sick. As a result, I have to stay at school. Maybe it's because of the vacation, but the school cut off the electricty and water supply during the day. Also, we can't search the internet, and if we want to have lunch or dinner, we have to walk for a long time to the school restaurant, because the nearest restaurant is closed during these days. Since the vacation is about to end, things are getting better. I can surf the internet this night.

[Good work.  We usually translate the holiday as Labor Day, rather than Labor's Day, even though the second way is probably more accurate.  I hope you feel better and I'm sorry about the bad luck on your holiday.]

Labor's day

I haven't been here for a long time. Yesterday was Labor day. I have 8 days off. It's a long time, I should have fun. Actually, I didn't. I was supposed to travel to Beijing, but the tirp was canceled because I was sick. As a result, I have to stay at school. Maybe it's because of the vacation, but the school cut off the electricty and water supply at day time. Also, we can't search the internet. if we want to have lunch or dinner, we have to walk for a long time to the school restaurant because the nearest restaurant was closed during these days. Since the vacation is about to end, things are getting better. I can surf the internet tonight.

[Very good English.  I'm sorry this time was so bad for you.  I know that Labor Day is a big holiday in China.]