Hello veryone.

Please tell me which sentence is correct?

Tell me about yourself.
May I introduce myself ? My name is Kanokkan. My friend call me is Popcorn. I graduated from Triamudomsuksanomkao Samutprakan School. my major subjects is math and Science.
I like reading English in my spare time.

What do you think about " Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences"?
I would like to study in here. Besides Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences is so interesting and it is my favor also.

What subject do you like?
My favorite subject is English. Every time I learn English It makes me more interested. I never sleep and I will do it better for next time.

Why do you want to learn English?
When I finish school I do on study English for find good work. I study English because I know English is very important in my life. I want to go abroad and would like to work abroad.

Thank you very much.

Hello veryone.

Tell me about yourself.
    May I introduce myself ? My name is Kanokkan. My friend calls me (or my friends call me) Popcorn. I am graduated from Triamudomsuksanomkao Samutprakan School. My measure subjects are math and Science.

I would like to study here, besides Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences. It is so interesting and it is my favorite also.

What subject do you like?
    My favorite subject is English. Every time, I learn English, It makes me more interested. I never sleep and I will do it better for next time.

Why do you want to learn English?
    When I finish school I started or continued studing English to find a good work. I study English because I know English is very important in my life. I want to go abroad and would like to work abroad.

Thank you very much.