E-mail and Paper letter

With the rapid development of science and technology, people send a letter in various ways, such as E-mail, paper letter and so forth.
Sending the E-mail is convenient and fast. If only we type on the computer and click a send botten.The letter will be send out immediately and it will be received within one or two reconds. Nowadays we also send the E-mail on the smartphone.
Writing the paper letter is meaningful and memorable. We can pratise writing a good hand. We often receive the paper letter happier than receive the E-mail, because we feel happy, angry, sad and joyful from the words.We can also keep the paper letter for a long time. We will think of yesterday when we read it next time.
In my opinion, l prefer sending the E-mail to writing the paper letter. I have not enough time to wait a paper letter. It's too slow. In the city, l can't waste my time for it.

E-mail and Paper Letter

With the rapid development of science and technology, people send a letter in various ways, such as E-mail, paper letters and so forth.
    Sending an E-mail is convenient and fast. If We only type on the computer and click a send button, the letter will be sent out immediately and it will be received within one or two seconds. Nowadays we also send an E-mail on the smartphone.
    Writing a paper letter is meaningful and memorable. We can practice a good handwriting. We are often happier to receive a paper letter than to receive an E-mail, because we feel happy, angry, sad and joyful from the words. We can also keep the paper letter for a long time. We will think of yesterday when we read it next time.
    In my opinion, l prefer sending an E-mail to writing a paper letter. I don't have not enough time to wait for a paper letter. It's too slow. In the city, l can't waste my time on it.

I corrected practice to the American English, but I think it is acceptable for UK English to write practise.

E-mail and Paper Letter

E-mail and Paper Letter

E-mail and Paper Letter