Encourage yourself!

Last week, I just handed out my photoshop report, we were asked to make a composed photo.
I really loved the picture I made, and I thought the grades might be ideal.
Yesterday I got the judgement from the professor, and found the grades was lower than I expected.
I really felt frustrated. My teacher easily reject my work with a bad grades. She didn't know how long
I've spent on it. Till today, my friend told me she had a bad day. She studies in design, and her creation
was neglected by her teacher.
Suddenly I realized everyone's got to face those things.
It's very important to know this. Sometimes people feel unhappy, but if we choose to change our point
of view, things might look better. For this event I learn to think in a different way, I'm not stuck over the
grades anymore. Because I know I can do a better job next time, and I also understand that no one
can really beat my confidence unless I give up myself.
Hope you guys who's facing the same can regain your courage !

(I'm sorry I posted two corrections! I noticed a couple more tweaks I could make after I wrote the first one, but I didn't know how to erase it. Oh well. I hope it helps!)

Encourage yourself!
    Last week, I handed in my photoshop report. For the assignment we were asked to make a photo composition. I really loved the picture I'd made, and I thought I was going to get a good grade on it. However, when we got our grades back from the professor yesterday I found out my score was lower than I expected.
    I felt really frustrated that my teacher rejected my work so easily. She didn't know how long
    I'd spent on it. I continued being upset until today, when my friend told me she'd had a bad day. She studies design, and her creation was neglected by her teacher.

Suddenly I realized everyone's got to face those kinds of things.
    It's very important to know this. Sometimes people feel unhappy, but if we choose to change our points
    of view, things might look better. This experience taught me to think in a different way, and now I'm not stuck on(obsessed with, fixated on, worried about) grades anymore. That's because I know I can do a better job next time, and I also understand that no one can break my confidence unless I give up on myself.
    I hope you guys who are facing the same can regain your courage !

Encourage yourself!

Last week, I handed in my photoshop report. For the assignment we were asked to make a photo composition. I really loved the picture I'd made, and I thought I was going to get a really good grade on it. 
    However, when we got our grades back from the professor yesterday I found out my score was lower than I expected.
    I'd spent on it. I continued being upset until today, when my friend told me she'd had a bad day. She studies in design, and her creation was neglected by her teacher.
    of view, things might look better. Because of this event I learn to think in a different way, and I'm not stuck on grades anymore. Because I know I can do a better job next time, and I also understand that no one can really break my confidence unless I give up myself.
    Hope you guys who are facing the same can regain your courage !

Encourage yourself!

Last week, I just handed in my Photoshop report; we were asked to make a composed photo. I really loved the picture I made, and I thought the grades might be ideal. But yesterday I got the results back from the professor, and found the grade was lower than I expected.

I really felt frustrated. My teacher easily reject my work with a bad grade. She didn't know/care how much time I had spent on this project. Today, my friend told me she also had a bad day. She studies design, and her creation was neglected by her teacher.

Suddenly I realized that everyone's got to face those situations and it's very important to know this. Sometimes people feel unhappy, but if we choose to change our point of view, things might look better.

This experience taught me to think in a different way. I'm not stuck over the grades anymore, because I know I can do a better job next time. I also understand, that no one can really beat my confidence, unless I give up myself.

Hope you guys who are facing the same, can regain your courage !