The Weekend Comes~

Once again,here comes the weekend.As usual,however,I choose to stay in my dorm because I find it boring to hang out or go shopping .As for me ,staying in the dorm with my PC is a good choice~
Now that I have so much free time on the weekend,I'd better spend it the way I am into.I can have a good rest so that I can be full of energy to welcome the next week's study~ I can also enjoy the programs which wasn't watched on account of my lacking time in peacetime.

The Weekend Comes~

Once again, here comes the weekend. As usual, however, I choose to stay in my dorm because I find it boring to hang out or go shopping. As for me, staying in the dorm with my PC is a good choice. ~
    Now that I have so much free time on the weekend, I'd better spend it the way I am into. I can have a good rest so that I can be full of energy to welcome the next week's study. ~ I can also enjoy the programs which weren't watched on account of my lacking time in peacetime.

In English, peacetime is almost always used in contrast to wartime. Don't forget the spaces after punctuations. Other than these, your sentence construction is very good and your grammar and spelling are perfect!