USA-Greece-Russia

Hi !
I haven't been here for a long time cause I feel my job and university studing like quicksand.

I have some news. Unfortunately, I didn't get an american visa, so I won't arrive there next summer. It's a pity.
I was so excited in embassy, I feared, and I suppose it was one of the main reason to refuse me. Also my employer failed: didn't bring to embassy some documents. But it's ok. Life is going on )
I will move there some day, hah) But now I'm going to travel Greece. Guys, what are the best places to visit in that country, can you advice me?

PS It's May, but it's still cold weather in Russia. Where is the spring?)

USA-Greece-Russia

Hi!
    I haven't been here for a long time cause because I feel as though I am in quicksand when I am at my job and studying at university studing like quicksand. *possibly better, "It's like I am in quicksand with all this studying and work!"

I have some bad news. Unfortunately, I didn't get an American visa, so I won't arrive there next summer. It's a pity.
    I was so excited in the embassy. I feared, and I suppose it was one of the main reason to refuse me. *I couldn't understand this phrase. Could you clarifiy? Did you mean that you got so anxious in the embassy that you were refused?

Also my employer failed: he/she didn't bring to embassy some documents some documents to the embassy. But it's ok. Life is going on goes on.
    Perhaps I will move there some day, haha. But now I'm going to I will be traveling to Greece. Guys, What are the best places to visit in that country, Guys? Can you advice advise me? *Better: "Any advice?"

PS It's May, but it's still cold weather in Russia. Where is the spring?