At Midnight

It's now 00:00 AM. I tried to search some ideas for my notebooks, but somehow or other I got nothing.

I turned on my mp3 player and listened to only a favorite song. The song has kept me awake until now. Friday night isn't usually busy for me because I decide not to moonlight on this night.

The song tells us about a kind of flowers, called antigone flowers. Its petals form a particular shape like a broken heart, and there were lots of moving love stories related to this type of the flowers. However, its color is beautiful.

Here is its picture:

At Midnight

I turned on my mp3 player and listened to one of my favorite song. The song has kept me awake until now. Friday night isn't usually busy for me because I decide not to work on this night.

The song tells us about a kind of flowers, called antigone flowers. Its petals form a particular shape like a broken heart, and there were lots of moving love stories related to this type of flower. However, its color is beautiful.

Here is its picture:

At Midnight

I turned on my mp3 player and listened only to a favorite song. The song has kept me awake until now. Friday night isn't usually busy for me, because I have decided not to moonlight on this night.

The song tells us about a kind of flower, called antigone flowers. Its petals form a particular shape, like a broken heart, and there were lots of moving love stories related to this type of the flower. However, its color is beautiful.

Here is its picture:

[Very good.  Very minor corrections.]