I Hate You Summer.

Well let me clarify first that “summer” is not my girlfriend, I am actually talking about season of summer. Summer has arrived in Pakistan from few weeks but its effects have started now. Summer or hot temperature is not a problem for us usually but it’s the shortage of electricity here. At the start of summer the demand of electricity arise so high that electric supply companies has to do load shedding in order to avoid break down. If it happens for few hours then it will be fine for us but normally load shedding hours are around 16 to 18 hours per day. Even backup system stopped working during that.

The second reason for hating summer season is health n complexion issues. I get sick of these summer allergies. To avoid that I prefer to stay indoors but even then, the allergies still have a way of getting in to make me miserable. But this is not something serious. My allergies include runny nose, sneezing or rarely no sleep. Lolx

The last problem with summer is complexion issues. I mean being an Asian I am a typical non white guy but still at the start of summer sh** just get real. You have to take extra care to avoid being looking like a Negro (no offense). Lolx. I never take it seriously but it again sometime these thoughts just hit your mind. It will eventually get better at middle of the summer. ;)

Note: No one at home from few days, all alone here so I wants to write long entries to pass my time but seems like I am running out of ideas. If you guys want me to write about anything, please feel free to ask me.

Note: How many of you still remember the guy in the picture..lolx

Thanks for tolerating me guys.

I Hate You Summer.

Well, let me clarify first that “summer” is not my girlfriend. I am actually talking about the season of summer. Summer won't arrive in Pakistan for a few weeks yet, but its effects have started now. Summer or hot temperature is not a problem for us usually, but it’s the shortage of electricity here that makes it a problem. At the start of summer, the demand for electricity becomes so high that electric supply companies hae to do load shedding in order to avoid a break down. If it happens for few hours, then it will be fine for us, but lately load shedding hours have been around 16 to 18 hours per day. Even backup system stopped working during that time.

The second reason for hating summer season is health and complexion issues. I get sick of these summer allergies. To avoid that, I prefer to stay indoors, but even then, the allergies still have a way of getting in to make me miserable. But this is not something serious. My allergies include runny nose, sneezing, or, rarely, no sleep. Lolx

The last problem with summer is complexion issues. I mean being an Asian I am a typical non white guy but still at the start of summer sh** just get real. You have to take extra care to avoid looking like a Negro (no offense). Lolx. I never take it seriously but again sometime these thoughts just hit your mind. It will eventually get better by the middle of the summer. ;)

Note: No one is at home with me for few days. I'm all alone here, so I want to write long entries to pass my time, but it seems like I am running out of ideas. If you guys want me to write about anything, please feel free to ask me.

Thanks for tolerating me, guys.

I Hate You, Summer.

Well let me clarify first that “summer” is not my girlfriend, that I am actually talking about season of summer. Summer has arrived in Pakistan from a few weeks ago, but its effects have started now. Summer or hot temperature is not a problem for us usually, but it’s the shortage of electricity here that is the problem. At the start of summer, the demand of electricity rises so high that electric supply companies have to do load shedding in order to avoid breaking down. If it happens for few hours, then it will be fine for us, but normally load shedding hours are around 16 to 18 hours per day. Even backup system stopped working during that time.

The second reason for hating summer season is health and complexion issues. I get sick of these summer allergies. To avoid them, I prefer to stay indoors but even then, the allergies still have a way of getting in to make me miserable. But this is not something serious. My allergies include runny nose, sneezing or rarely, no sleep. Lolx

The last problem with summer is complexion issues. I mean that being an Asian, I am a typical non-white guy, but still at the start of summer sh** just get real. You have to take extra care to avoid being looking like a Negro (no offense). Lolx. I never take it seriously but it again sometime these thoughts just hit your mind. It will eventually get better at middle of the summer. ;)

Note: No one at home from few days, all alone here so I want to write long entries to pass my time, but seems like I am running out of ideas. If you guys want me to write about anything, please feel free to ask me.

Thanks for tolerating me guys.

[Good work.  It's ironic that Americans try to make themselves darker, with tanning beds, lying out in the sun, etc., while the Pakistanis and Indians seem to want to make themselves lighter.  Someday, we'll meet in the middle. ;-) ]