Today

Today is Saturday,so I tended to do some practice to improving my English. As time went on , the only thing I learned is that how poor my English is.Ok,I fell calm now.Because I am not study English since I came to college.Every language will be forgotton if it is not be used usually. So,what should I do is to try my best improve my English for the upcoming text.

Today

Today is Saturday, so I intended to practice to improve my English. As time went on, the only thing I learned is how poor my English is.  Ok, I feel calm now.  I have not studied English since I came to college.  Every language will be forgotton if it is not used often, so, what should I do is to try my best to improve my English for the upcoming test.

Today

Today is Saturday, so I intended to do some practice to improving my English. But as time went on, the only thing I learned was how poor my English is. Ok, I feel calm now. I have not studied English since I came to college. Every language will be forgotton if it is not used regularly. So, what I should do is try my best improve my English for the upcoming test.