My grandmother

My grandmother is very thrifty. Because of the hard time she suffered when she was young, now she becomes a indiscriminate collector of what we regard as useless clutter. She amasses anything we deserted. But when I really want to use something what I can not find, she is always able to give me what I need from her clutter. She believes that they may oneday needed just those very unwanted objects. She has this mania just in an attempt to avoid wast. You can find that all her drawers,cupboards and closet are stuffed with these things. Since my parents and I are living with my grandparents, we try to do anything to make them happy. So our small house will be full of her clutter in the very near future!

My grandmother

My grandmother is very thrifty. Because of the hard times she suffered when she was young, now she is an indiscriminate collector of what we regard as useless clutter. She amasses(collects) anything we leave(no longer have use for), but when I  want to use something that I cannot find, she is always able to give me what I need from her clutter. She believes that  just those very unwanted objects will one day be needed. She has this mania to avoid waste. You will  find that all her drawers,cupboards and closets are stuffed with these things. Since my parents and I are living with my grandparents, we try to do anything to make them happy. So our small house will be full of her clutter in the very near future!

More notebook entries written in Chinese (Mandarin)