My family

Hello ! everyone . I am Vera . I will graduate from Wuhan Textile University in a month . Today , I want to talk about my family . I am the smallest in my family . I have two brothers , and they were married . My second brother has a son named Tongtong , he is two years old , and he is living with my mother . We know , most of the babies look while , but he is very black . Maybe just like his father . And he is fat , sometimes I can't hold him . His younger brother or sister was born after three months . Maybe you will be surprised . But there is another thing is that my eldest sister-in-law had two months pregant . When she or he was born just is the Sprng Festival . So , there will be three babies in my family this year . I think that will be lively and noisy . And my mother will be very busy and hard . But I'm worried about my mother . Because her foot wounded several years ago , so she can't walk for a long time . I hope she not so tired . My dad had a dog named Bladkie . He is loyal and friendly .He lived with us for 11 years . He like to play with us and follow us . Everytime when we came back , he came out to meet us and He remembered us . But he was died when I was in high school . I don't forget him forever . My brother had sereral dogs these years , but I think Blackie is the best .

My family

Hello ! everyone . Hello, everyone! I am Vera . I will graduate from Wuhan Textile University in a month . Today , I want to talk about my family . I am the smallest in my family . I have two brothers , and they were are married . My second brother has a son named Tongtong ,. he He is two years old , and he is living with my mother . We You know , most of the babies look while white, but he is very black . Maybe , just like his father . And Also, he is fat , sometimes I can't hold him . His younger brother or sister was will be born after in three months . Maybe you will be surprised . , But but there is another thing is that my eldest sister-in-law had is two months pregant . When she She or he was will be born just is on the Sprng Festival . So , there will be three babies in my family this year . I think that it will be very lively and noisy . And and my mother will be very busy and hard . But I'm worried about my mother . Because because her foot was wounded several years ago , so she can't walk for a long time . I hope she is not so too tired . My dad had a dog named Bladkie . He is was loyal and friendly .He lived with us for 11 years . He like liked to play with us and follow us . Everytime when we came back , he came out to meet us and He he remembered us . But he He was died when I was in high school . I don't will never forget him forever . My brother has had sereral dogs these throughout the years , but I think Blackie is was the best .

My family

Hello, everyone . I am Vera . I will graduate from Wuhan Textile University in a month . Today , I want to talk about my family . I am the smallest in my family . I have two brothers , and they are married . My second brother has a son named Tongtong , he is two years old , and he is living with my mother . We know , most of the babies look while , but he is very black . Maybe just like his father . And he is fat , sometimes I can't hold him . His younger brother or sister was born after three months . Maybe you will be surprised . But there is another thing is that my eldest sister-in-law had two months pregant . When she or he was born just is the Sprng Festival . So , there will be three babies in my family this year . I think that will be lively and noisy . And my mother will be very busy and hard . But I'm worried about my mother . Because her foot wounded several years ago , so she can't walk for a long time . I hope she not so tired . My dad had a dog named Bladkie . He is loyal and friendly .He lived with us for 11 years . He like to play with us and follow us . Everytime when we came back , he came out to meet us and He remembered us . But he was died when I was in high school . I don't forget him forever . My brother had sereral dogs these years , but I think Blackie is the best .

My family

Hello ! everyone . I am Vera . I will graduate from Wuhan Textile University in a month . Today , I want to talk about my family . I am the smallest in my family . I have two brothers , and they wereare married . My second brother has a son named Tongtong , he is two years old , and he is living with my mother . We know , most of the babies look whilewhite , but he is very black . Maybe he just looks like his father . And he is fat , sometimes I can't hold him . His younger brother or sister waswill be born after three months . Maybe you will be surprised . But there is another thing is that my eldest sister-in-law had has two months' pregnancy . When she or he was born just is the Sprng Festival  She or he will be born in the Spring Festival. So , there will be three babies in my family this year . I think that will be lively and noisy . And my mother will be very busy and hard . But I'm worried about my mother . Because her foot wounded several years ago , so she can't walk for a long time . I hope she would not so tired . My dad had a dog named Bladkie . He is was loyal and friendly .He lived with us for 11 years . He like liked to play with us and follow us . Everytime when we came back , he came out of room to meet us and He he remembered us . But he was died when I was in high school . I don't forget him forever . My brother had sereral several dogs these years , but I think Blackie is the best .

I correct it from my point of view:)