March.8th 2013

I spent 3 months in waiting for my hyacinth to bloom. It did! It repaid me with dainty violet flowers. But its vitality only lasted for less than 3 weeks, withering and decaying, it fell into dirt.
Just like the people around us: some take an entire life to understand something, but when it suddenly dawns upon them, the time comes and they have to rest in peace willy-nilly. Some take many years to realize who they really love, but when staring into the mirror, they see wrinkled face and hair the color of a gloomy sky, as for the true love, already dead and gone.
Perhaps, this is what we call "the world is a flower and a flower is the world."

March.8th 2013

I spent 3 months in waiting for my hyacinth to bloom. It did! It repaid me with dainty violet flowers. But its vitality only lasted for less than 3 weeks, withering and decaying, as it fell into the dirt.
    Just like the people around us: some take an entire life to understand something, but when it suddenly dawns upon them, the time comes and they have to rest in peace willy-nilly. Some take many years to realize who they really love, but when staring into the mirror, they see a wrinkled face and hair the color of a gloomy sky. As for their true love, they are already dead and gone.