do you know THE BLITZ??? it's an accident in Germany

today I was watched The blitz, The film is set in May 1940 in and around the city of Rotterdam, where the young bakers assistant ( and aspiring amature boxer) Vicent de Graaf meets the wealthy Eva Von Heerle. The daughter of German refugees who've fled nazi Germany. Eva is engaged to Dirk Lagerwaard, a wealthy older industrial whom she doesn't love, whereas Vincent wants to emigrate to United State to find a cure for his sick brother. The two fall in love , as German troops invade the Netherlands, Vincent offers Dirk to bring Eva and Her Parents to Rotterdan to resulting in a dangerous journey through the frontlines as Dutch and Germans troops clash in bitter combat. as the two reach Rotterdam, an ultimatum is delivered to the Dutch troops defending the city in which they are summoned to surrender immediately or face destruction , the Dutch soldier refuse and Rotterdam is bombed, changing the future for everyone invloved,

it's really romantic movie and if you like the history about Germany
you should to watch this movie
I recomended you would like it but I dont know,,, so just watch it and tell me what do you think oke , , , ,

today I was watched The blitz, The film is set in May 1940 in and around the city of Rotterdam, where the young baker's assistant ( an aspiring amateur boxer) Vicent de Graaf meets the wealthy Eva Von Heerle. The daughter of German refugees who've fled nazi Germany. Eva is engaged to Dirk Lagerwaard, a wealthy older industrial whom she doesn't love, whereas Vincent wants to emigrate to the United States to find a cure for his sick brother. The two fall in love, as German troops invade the Netherlands, Vincent offers Dirk to bring Eva and Her Parents to Rotterdan to resulting in a dangerous journey through the frontlines as Dutch and German troops clash in bitter combat. As the two reach Rotterdam, an ultimatum is delivered to the Dutch troops defending the city in which they are summoned to surrender immediately or face destruction , the Dutch soldiers refuse and Rotterdam is bombed, changing the future for everyone invloved,

it's really romantic movie and if you are interested in the history of Germany you should to watch this movie
    I recomended it and think that you would like it but I don't know,,, so just watch it and tell me what do you think okay , , , ,

OOPT 

Today I was watched 'The blitz,' a film is set in May 1940 in and around the city of Rotterdam, where a young bakers assistant ( an aspiring amature boxer) Vicent de Graaf meets the wealthy Eva Von Heerle. Tthe daughter of German refugees who've fled nazi Germany. Eva is engaged to Dirk Lagerwaard, a wealthy older industrialist whom she doesn't love, whereas Vincent wants to emigrate to United State to find a cure for his sick brother. The two fall in love , as German troops invade the Netherlands, Vincent offers Dirk to bring Eva and her Parents to Rotterdan to resulting in a dangerous journey through the frontlines as Dutch and Germans troops clash in bitter combat. As the two reach Rotterdam, an ultimatum is delivered to the Dutch troops defending the city in which they are summoned to surrender immediately or face destruction , the Dutch soldiers refuse and Rotterdam is bombed, changing the future for everyone invloved,

It's really romantic movie and if you like the history about Germany German history
    you should to watch this movie
    I recomended you would like I would reccomend this film to you but I dont know,,, so just watch it and tell me what do you think oke , , , ,

Very good language here! Just a few errors but overall B+!!

Hebat!

More notebook entries written in German