Get to know me!

Hi, my name is Martina. I live in Croatia (Zagreb), but I'm actually from Los Angeles. I moved to Croatia before I started primary school. I'm in the 8th grade. This year I'm applying for high school. There's a slight chance for me to move back to LA (I actually hope so). I don't have any brothers or sisters. In my free time I do some hobbies: cheerleading, singing, dancing and I play a musical instrument. I listen to every kind of music accept heavy metal, tehno, hard rock and that kinda stuff. I have a lot of acquaintances and I don't have lot of friends. I'm a pessimistic person, I don't believe that miracles can happen to me, just to others. I don't believe in happily ever after stories that talk about life, love, friends and so. I believe that everyone's destiny is already written, but we have to wait for the future to come. Well that's a bit of my life. (:

Get to know me!

Hi, my name is Martina. I live in Croatia (Zagreb), but I'm actually from Los Angeles. I moved to Croatia before I started primary school. I'm in the 8th grade. This year I'm applying for high school. There's a slight chance for me to move back to LA (I actually hope so). I don't have any brothers or sisters. In my free time I do some hobbies: cheerleading, singing, dancing and I play a musical instrument. I listen to every kind of music accept except heavy metal, techno, hard rock and that kinda stuff. I have a lot of acquaintances and I don't have lot of friends. I'm a pessimistic person, I don't believe that miracles can happen to me, just to others. I don't believe in happily ever after stories that talk about life, love, friends and so. I believe that everyone's destiny is already written, but we have to wait for the future to come. Well that's a bit of my life. (: