atmosphere.

Many things happen to me every day. Someone cries or laughts, I get marks at school, drink tea and cofee but every day has its own atmosphere.This day coffee tastes bitter and I feel better. My mind is clear and the stars are bright. Oh, if you knew how much I love stars!!!They are spectacular!The sky at night is a map with many ways and star-dust roads on it. The Milky Way - i like a broken jug(it's full of happines of the night).
The air is very fresh and I'm ready to go.
I want to live at the seaside, I dream about it. But, as we know - foretaste is always better thanthe main part.
04.05.13.

atmosphere.

Many things happen to me every day. Someone cries or laughts, I get marks at school, drink tea and cofee but every day has its own atmosphere.This day coffee tastes bitter and I feel better. My mind is clear and the stars are bright. Oh, if you knew how much I  love the stars!!!They are spectacular!The sky at night is a map with many ways and star-dust roads on it. The Milky Way - is like a broken jug(it's full of happines of the night).
    I want to live at the seaside, I dream about it. But, as we know - foretaste is always better than the main part.
    04.05.13.

Atmosphere.

Many things happen to me every day. Someone cries or laughts,I get marks at school, drink tea and coffee.But every day has its own atmosphere.This day coffee tastes bitter and I feel better. My mind is clear and the stars are bright. Oh, if you knew how much I love the stars!!!They are spectacular!The sky at night is a map with many ways and star-dust roads on it. The Milky Way is like a broken jug(it's full of happiness of the night).
    I want to live at the seaside.I dream about it. But, as we know - foretaste is always better than the main part.
    04.05.13.