Jasminum

I sat on my desk this morning where my laptob is, my head was thumping trying to decide which to buy Ipad 4 or Samsung Galaxy Tab2 and thinking of my tasks for the day, then a beautiful aroma reached my nose it was really fresh and incredibly nice.
I thought for one second what is it? What could be so beautiful? Then I looked at my window which was open by the way to realize it's a flower in the garden it's called Jasminum or Jasminum Sambac (can't really tell the difference but ours probably jasminum) . I love it's smell and it makes my day when I wake up to smell it.
My mum always gives me some when she goes out in the garden and find some.
I am grateful to have such a wonderful plant near my home.

Jasminum

I sat on my desk this morning where my laptop is. My head was thumping trying to decide which to buy, an Ipad 4 or Samsung Galaxy Tab2 and thinking of my tasks for the day. Then a beautiful aroma reached my nose it was really fresh and incredibly nice.
    I thought for one second "what is it?" What could be so beautiful? Then I looked out my window which was open by the way. To realize it's a flower in the garden it's called Jasminum or Jasminum Sambac (can't really tell the difference but our's probably Jasminum) . I love it's smell and it makes my day when I wake up to smell it.
    My mom always gives me some when she goes out in the garden and finds some.