My diary(2)

I sat at my desk, aimlessly gazing in the air. I didn’t like to do anything. Books in the shelve kept catching my eyes but I didn’t feel like taking books off the shelf. Probably I just wanted to rest. I know even well that if I put off what I have to do today, I also will do so tomorrow but my body governed my mind. Why am I so lethargic? My passion seems to be fading away with age.

I would like to learn how to use better English expressions, so I hope you can help correct errors in my writing.

My diary(2)

I sat at my desk, gazing aimlessly gazing into the air. I didn’t like to twiddle my thumbs either do anything. The books on the shelve kept catching my eyes shelf were disturbing my line of sight but I didn’t feel like taking books off the shelf touching them also. Probably, it is because I just wanted to rest. However, I know even well that if whatever I put off what I have to do today, I also it will do so double work tomorrow. but Still my body governed is king over my mind. Why am I so lethargic? My passion [This means your sexual desire.  You should use "My passion to study..."]zeal seems to be fading away with age.

My diary(2)

I sat at my desk, aimlessly gazing into the air. I didn’t want to do anything. Books on the shelf kept catching my eyes but I didn’t feel like taking the books off the shelf. Probably, I just wanted to rest (I was probably just tired). I know very well that if I put off what I have to do today, I also will still have to do it tomorrow but my body governed my mind. Why am I so lethargic? My passion seems to be fading away with age.

Very nice piece with only a few minor mistakes. Keep up the amazing progress but also please make sure you get enough rest and time with friends! Don't stress yourself out, Terry!

Correction

Suggestion

My diary(2)

I sat at my desk aimlessly gazing in the air. I didn’t want to do anything. The books on the shelves kept catching my eyes, but I didn’t feel like reading them. It's probably because I just wanted to rest. Even though I know that if I leave what I have to do today, I will have to do it tomorrow, but my body governed my mind. Why am I so lethargic? My passion seems to be fading away with age.

I would like to learn how to use better English expressions, so I hope you can help correct any errors in my writing.

Just a fewsuggestions there for your sentences, otherwise I don't think your English is that bad. Keep up the good work :)