Can anyone correct the composition? Thanks!

The aim of this report is to describe the advantages and disadvantages of the trip on Murder Mystery Weekend that were found by the group of visitors that I joined in.

Accommodation:
The hotel was very pleasant, well-communicated as it was only about 8 minutes walking from the city centre. The hotel got plenty of facilities such as swimming pool, sauna, and rooms with view to the main square and the Cathedral.

Edinburgh:
We were told that Edinburgh was meant to be a fascinating city, and we were not disappointed since there were plenty of things to do. Students appreciated the tour made through the city because it allowed them to see the most emblematic sites of the city with an explanation accompanied.

Fictional Crime walking tour:
Although the walking tour was quite thrilling, in the end it turned out to be rather exhausted since the tour lasted three hours and a half. It would be advisable to reduce the duration of the tour or to make the tour more dynamic by, for instance, settling a few stands with some beverages in order to allow visitors to regain energies.

Murder Mystery Game:
While the walking tour was quite tired, the Murder Mystery Game was really enjoyed. Students found themselves doing role-play games and dressed up as ghosts or witches. I would highly suggest to potentiate more this game.

Journey:
The most agreed disadvantage of the trip was the journey because it was too long and there were not any stops or night overs. I would definitely recommend to do the journey by air next time as it will be more economic and faster. Moreover, students could save time to spend in Edinburgh.

Forensic crime laboratory:
Forensic crime laboratory was believed to have so many rooms that the tour needed more time in order to be able to see all of them.

Conclusion:
To sum up, the trip was very recommendable however they were some aspects that were needed to be changed, specially the journey. I hope this report will be of help and enable you to make some improvements in the weaker areas.

Accommodation:
    The hotel was very pleasant and well located as it was only about 8 minutes walking from the city centre. The hotel has plenty of facilities, such as a swimming pool and sauna, and rooms looking out onto the main square and the Cathedral.

Edinburgh:
    We were told that Edinburgh was meant to be a fascinating city, and we were not disappointed as there were plenty of things to do. Students appreciated the guided tour made through the city because it allowed them to see the landmarks of the city.

Fictional Crime walking tour:
    Although the walking tour was quite thrilling, it ended up being rather exhausting since it lasted three hours and a half. The tour would have been better if it was shorter (or to make the tour more dynamic by, for instance,) and if drinks were offered in order to allow visitors to regain energy.

Murder Mystery Game:
    While the walking tour was quite tiring, the Murder Mystery Game was really enjoyable. Students found themselves doing role-play games and dressing up as ghosts or witches. I would strongly suggest to develop (potentiate is scientific) more this game.

Journey:
    Everyone agreed that the main disadvantage of the trip was the journey because it was too long and there were not any stops or night overs. I would definitely recommend doing this journey by air next time as it would be quicker and more economical. Moreover, students would be able to spend more time in Edinburgh. 

Forensic crime laboratory:
    The forensic crime laboratory was believed to have so many rooms that the tour needed more time in order to be able to see all of them. (I don't understand this sentece)

Conclusion:
    To sum up, the trip was very recommendable. However there are some aspects that were need to be changed, especially the journey. I hope this report will be useful to you help  and enable you to make some improvements in the weaker areas.

You write well in English, well done!