Chiori
I'm timid. I am very timid with voice chat in English. I don't like talk via voice chat and telephone in Japanese either. I really afraid of talking English with stranger. I have tried few times on online service, but I couldn't connect it. Target of this year is improve talking in English. I know I should try. Today is May 5th already. I hope I can connect it until June!
Hello Angelic! Thank you so much for comment. Just connecting it and talking on English with someone, that is what I have to try... I still don't have a brave, but I am trying to cheer me up! Nice to meet you anyway!
Hi, Jeff! Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I totally agree with you... I have really same problem! Thanks for teach me a Skype. I already use it when I call my family and my clients, but I appreciate it!
You are not alone Chiori ! .. i don't feel comfortable chating by mic with strangers , but one time i made my decision .. i have to chat on skype to improve and practice my English language or i will keep missing job opportunities , so i did it one time , and i found the one i'm talking to is really nice and try to keep the conversation going ! .. I really did enjoyed .. Take a step and beat fear :)
Hi, Chiori! I feel the same as you feel about voice chatting with strangers in English....and I only speak English:-) I am being funny but most people are probably just as nervous when chatting. I just can't make myself do the voice chatting either; I usually make excuses when someone wants to chat (voice). You mentioned that you have some connection problems, have you tried using Skype--it's easy and free! It was nice to meet you! Jeff