Cristian S.
Hail's hunters Yesterday afternoon a short storm hit our town, the medium size hailstones fall down for almost 10 minutes. This is normal here and if you want to live in this area you need to accept this fact. Later the storm I searched for translate "granizo" to English and I started to remember about the storm hunters in Mendoza. Mendoza is a viticultural area and they need to have a perfect wheater, because of this they have some planes to break the hail storm. My search for a simple word translation become a all new view about Mendoza's climate control airplanes. People from other states claim their are running without water because the airplanes break the storm and stop the natural flow of water. Authorities say they have not evidence about the airplanes have some real effect over the storms but the water trouble in neighbour states is a real thing. Maybe they find some solution and do a toast after all.

Hail's hunters

Yesterday, afternoon a short brief storm hit our town, the with medium size hailstones falling  down for almost 10 minutes. This is normal here and if you want to live in this area you need to accept this fact.

Later, the This type of storm, which we call I searched for translate "granizo" to or "hail" in English and I started to made me remember about the storm hunters in Mendoza. Mendoza is a viticultural area and they which requires need to have a perfect wheater, weather. because of this they have some To help achieve this they use planes to break up the hail storms to prevent extensive  damage to the grape crop.

My search for a simple the word translation of "granizo" become a all new view gave me a new insight about of Mendoza's climate control airplanes.

People from other states claim they are running without of water because as the airplanes break up the storm and stop the natural flow of water.

Authorities say they do not have not any evidence about that the airplanes have some real have any real effect over breaking up the storms but the water trouble shortage in neighbouring  states is a real and measurable thing. 

Maybe they will find some solution to this problem one day and do a toast after all.

Very interesting!  Although I could understand all of your post some parts sounded quite awkward in English and I felt that I needed to rewrite or add some phrases to give it a better and clearer meaning to the reader.  A very interesting topic Cristian!  Keep up your good work!