Killings in USA

Usa is having a lot of killings without reazon, from far away this is hard to understand.

The people who defend gun ownership claim the atacks are in zones where not guns are allowed.

They are right, attackers are cowards and look for easy targets, so they are searching to allow guns in everywhere.

But they don't count in a fact, if the target is more difficult then the attackers will be more agressive.

Here the few have guns at home, and at the same time the agression level in assaults is lower.

I preffer to be stolen and not have a gunfire exchange. Here the thieves have an easy work then they don't even need guns in some cases, they took what they want and go away.

I get robbed just once in my life, I was surrounded by a gang and they shook their belts through the air. I play nice and all go ok, after a while they even invited me a bier.

The times are changing and maybe play nice today is more dificult but I will never prefer a gun.

Overvalue the material things is the main problem of the world.

Killings in the USA

The Usa is has been having a lot of senseless killings murders recentlwithout reazon, and as I live in a country from far away this is hard for me to understand.

The people who defend gun ownership claim the attacks are occurring in zones areas where not guns are not allowed.

They are right, the attackers are cowards and are looking  for easy targets. The gun fanatics are trying to pressure the government so they are searching to allow guns to be carried in everywhere.

However,  they don't count in a have overlooked the fact that if the more difficult the target is the more aggressive difficult then the attackers will be. more agressive.

Here In my country, only a the few people have guns at home, and at the same time the aggression level during in assaults is lower.

I preffer to be stolen robbed without an exchange of and not have a gunfire. exchange. Here The thieves here have an easy work job and then they don't even need guns in some cases. They simply take took what they want and go away.

I get have been robbed just only once in my life. I was surrounded by a gang and they shook their belts through in the air. I play nice didn't put up any resistance and all go went well. In fact, after a while they even invited me for a beer. (I hope they paid for your beer!)

The times are changing and maybe play nice not resisting today is more dificult but I will never prefer carry a gun.

Overvaluing  the material things is one of the main problems of the world.

Yes, I have to agree with you and especially your last statement.  People today are so wrapped up with all their material possessions that they tend to forget the things that are really important in life.

Killings in the USA

The USA has been is having a lot of killings (or 'murders') without reason; from far away this is hard to understand.

The people who defend gun ownership claim the attacks are in zones where guns are not allowed.

They are right, attackers are cowards and look for easy targets, so they are searching looking to allow guns in (not incorrect, but unnecessary) everywhere.

But they don't count (could use 'consider' instead) in a one ('one' works better in this context) fact, if the target is more difficult then the attackers will be more aggressive.

Here, the few (depends on what you mean by 'the few', context can change subtle things in English) have guns at home, and at the same time the aggression level in assaults is lower.

I preffer to be stolen from and not have a gunfire exchange. Here the thieves have an easy work job (or you could say 'have easy work') then so they don't even need guns in some cases, they took take what they want and go away.

I got (or 'was') robbed just once in my life. I was surrounded by a gang and they shook their belts through the air. I played nice and all go everything went ok, after a while they even invited me for a beer.

The times are changing and maybe playing nice today (or 'these days')is more difficult, but I will never prefer a gun.

Overvaluing the material things is the main problem of the world.

Recents killings in the USA

The USA is having a lot of killings without reason, from far away this is hard to understand.

The people who defend gun ownership claim that attacks occur in places where guns are not permitted.

They are right, attackers are cowards who look for easy targets, so pro-gun people seek to allow guns to be carried everywhere.

But they don't count in a fact: if the target is more difficult then the attackers will be more aggressive (I think that's how 'aggressive' is spelled).

Here only a minority of people have guns at home, and at the same time perpetrators of gun crimes are usually less aggressive. (to be honest, I don't know exactly what you mean)

If someone were to rob or mug I would prefer that gunfire is not exchanged. Here thieves have an easy time of it because they often don't even need guns. Usually, of course, they just take what they want and they high-tail it out of there.

I was robbed just once in my life. I was surrounded by a gang and they waved their belts through the air. I played it nice, and was like, "ok", and after a while they even offered me a beer.

The times are changing and maybe to play nice today is more dificult, but I will still never have the desire to carry a gun.

The over-valuing of material things is the main problem of the world, and maybe is one factor of this violence in the USA. (I think I got everything right.)