Future job

Dear my friend!

Thanks for your encouragement! It helped me regain balance quickly. I had an interesting trip and now I feel very good.

I told my parents about my goals. Although they don't completely agree. But they did not protest again. Now, i can pursue my goals. I will focus on learning English and I will try to join a non-governmental organization in August this year. I want to go to all parts of my country and help people who disadvantaged people than me. Now, I am also a volunteer for a radio programs about the environment, I love this job and I want to devote more. So, i need work hard and learn english well. But no problem, when I have the support of my parents and i really know that i want to do.

Do you know I really admire the way you see the life. When I look at myself I see a gap between the way I am thinking and the way I am doing. Sometimes, I was not unhappy because I forgot what I want to be. So you see, there is a lot that I can learn from you.

Do you have any plans this week? I don't have any special plans this week. Usually I spend a lot of time with my learning, and my part time job. This is
the other part of my life. Fortunately, Everything is very good.

Besides I am doing very fine and smile a lot, particularly when I read your email.

Have a lovely and successful day,

Future job

Dear friend!

Thanks for your encouragement! It helped me regain my balance quickly. I had an interesting trip and now I feel very good.

I told my parents about my goals. Although they didn't completely agree they did not protest again. Now, I can pursue my goals. I will focus on learning English and I will try to join a non-governmental organization in August this year. I want to go to all parts of my country and help people who are disadvantaged . Now, I am also a volunteer for  radio programs about the environment. I love this job and I want to devote more time to it. So, I need to work hard and learn English well. But that's not a problem, when I have the support of my parents and I really know what I want to do.
      You know, I really admire the way you see life. When I look at myself I see a gap between the way I think and what I do. Sometimes, I was not unhappy because I forgot what I wanted to be. So you see, there is a lot that I can learn from you.

Do you have any plans this week? I don't have any special plans . Usually I spend a lot of time   learning, and my part time job. This is
    the other part of my life. Fortunately, everything is very good.

Besides I am doing  fine and smile a lot, particularly when I read your email.

Have a lovely and successful day,