Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Future job

Dear my friend!

Thanks for your encouragement! It helped me regain balance quickly. I had an interesting trip and now I feel very good.

I told my parents about my goals. Although they don't completely agree. But they did not protest again. Now, i can pursue my goals. I will focus on learning English and I will try to join a non-governmental organization in August this year. I want to go to all parts of my country and help people who disadvantaged people than me. Now, I am also a volunteer for a radio programs about the environment, I love this job and I want to devote more. So, i need work hard and learn english well. But no problem, when I have the support of my parents and i really know that i want to do.

Do you know I really admire the way you see the life. When I look at myself I see a gap between the way I am thinking and the way I am doing. Sometimes, I was not unhappy because I forgot what I want to be. So you see, there is a lot that I can learn from you.

Do you have any plans this week? I don't have any special plans this week. Usually I spend a lot of time with my learning, and my part time job. This is
the other part of my life. Fortunately, Everything is very good.

Besides I am doing very fine and smile a lot, particularly when I read your email.

Have a lovely and successful day,

Future job

Dear friend!

Thanks for your encouragement! It helped me regain my balance quickly. I had an interesting trip and now I feel very good.

I told my parents about my goals. Although they didn't completely agree they did not protest again. Now, I can pursue my goals. I will focus on learning English and I will try to join a non-governmental organization in August this year. I want to go to all parts of my country and help people who are disadvantaged . Now, I am also a volunteer for  radio programs about the environment. I love this job and I want to devote more time to it. So, I need to work hard and learn English well. But that's not a problem, when I have the support of my parents and I really know what I want to do.
      You know, I really admire the way you see life. When I look at myself I see a gap between the way I think and what I do. Sometimes, I was not unhappy because I forgot what I wanted to be. So you see, there is a lot that I can learn from you.

Do you have any plans this week? I don't have any special plans . Usually I spend a lot of time   learning, and my part time job. This is
    the other part of my life. Fortunately, everything is very good.

Besides I am doing  fine and smile a lot, particularly when I read your email.

Have a lovely and successful day,