sales letter

Dear Sir or Madam:

As the approuch of summer, a varity of problems will emerge. Have you ever made a full prepration to against them?

Do you ever have a sleepless night due to the noise from your air-conditioner untill 3 o’clock in the morning?
Do you ever have a concern that the temperature of your house controlled by air-conditioner would let your children have a cold?
Do you ever make a complant about the higher electricity charges ?

If you do have confronted with all of these questions and have no idea about the solutions, Chun Lan air-conditioner plants would like to help you.

The new type of our air-conditioner KFR-35GW/AY1BPdWa-E3 will on the market in the middle of march which is hanging air conditioning with inverter to adjust your house’s temperature automatically and economically. Besides, with a low noise 35db indoor, our air-conditioner can let you sleep peacfully and soundly every night.
Be among the first to discover our quality air-conditioner on March 18 will receive a 20 percent introductory discount. And meanwhile the delivery and installation of our products are free. We are looking forward your welcome.

Sincerely,

sales letter

Dear Sir or Madam:

With the approach of a hot summer, a variety of AC problems may emerge.

Are you sure you are prepared for it?

Did you ever have sleepless nights due to the noise from your current air-conditioner?

Did you ever have concerns that the low temperature of your house-controlled by air-conditioner would let your children catch a cold?

Have you ever complained about your high electricity bill?

If you have been confronted with all or any of these problems and have no idea how to resolve them, Chun Lan air-conditioner units is the solution and we would like to help you.

Our new type of air-conditioner KFR-35GW/AY1BPdWa-E3 will be available on the market in the middle of March. This revolutionary unit is hanging air conditioning system that features a smart inverter that automatically adjusts your house’s temperature and is very economical. Besides, with its low noise rating of 35db indoors, our air-conditioner will let you sleep peacfully and soundly every night.

Be among the first to discover our quality air-conditioner on March 18th, and take advantage of our 20% introductory discount plus free delivery and installation.

We are looking forward to welcome you

Sincerely,