Hi friends,,

Hi guys!! I signed up this homepage to meet forign friends from all over the worlds and improve my English skills. Basically, I used to study Chinese but i havent studied 3 years so I can tell I am a beginner.
I hope I can meet forign friends who I can keep in touch and teach me English and Chinese, of courese I am happy to teach Korean and Korean culture.
Next July, I am going to China to do volunteer jobs so I want to hear Chinese culture. If you tell me, I would appreciate it.

If you guys are interested in learning Korean, do not hesitant to be my friends! Thank you!!

Hi friends,

Hi guys!! I signed up this for this homepage to meet forign foreign friends from all over around the worlds and improve my English skills. Basically, I used to study Chinese but i havent studied it for 3 years so you I can tell I am a beginner.
    I hope I can meet forign friends who I can keep in touch with and teach me English and Chinese. Of courese course I am happy to teach Korean and about the Korean culture.
    Next July, I am going to China to do volunteer jobs work so I want to hear know more about the Chinese culture. If you tell me about it, I would appreciate it.

If you guys are interested in learning Korean, do not hesitant hesitate to be my friends! Thank you!!

Whoa *O* I'm really interested in learning Korean! I hope you can be my friend and teach me korean well. Next time when trying to find the correct spelling error, trying searching the word up or use Microsoft Word (: 

Hi friends,,

Hi guys!! I signed up for this homepage to meet foreign friends who are from all over the world and to improve my English skills. Basically, I used to study Chinese, but i haven't studied it for 3 years so I can tell I am a beginner.
    I hope to meet foreign friends who I can keep in touch with and teach me English and Chinese. Of course I am happy to teach you Korean and its culture.
    Next July, I am going to China to do volunteering, so I want to learn more about Chinese culture. If you tell me, I would appreciate it.

If you guys are interested in learning Korean, do not hesitate to be my friend! Thank you!!

Hey there, most of the corrections have already been made previously, but what I've done here is added suggestions to your sentences.

Hi friends,,

Hi guys!! I signed up for this homepage to meet forign foreign friends from all over the worlds world and improve my English skills. Basically, I used to study Chinese but i havent studied for 3 years so I can tell I am a beginner.
    I hope I can meet forign foreign friends who I can keep in touch with and teach me English and Chinese, of courese course I am happy to teach Korean and Korean culture.
    Next July, I am going to China to do volunteer jobs work so I want to hear know more about Chinese culture. If you tell me, I would appreciate it.

If you guys are interested in learning Korean, do not hesitant hesitate to be my friends! Thank you!!

***********************************

Hi Jihye ^^ your English is good, I think you just had some typo. Please help me learn Korean. Thank you