The Debate.

We are having a little debate about the sex differences in houseworks.
Many people believe that sexes differences make difficult the convivence when they need to do houseworks together. in spite of their differences, actually they would do well both whether they are men or women. Notice that woman maybe, want to have her home more clean and ordered than most men, nevertheless, men will have home perfectly habitable.
However, some middle-aged couples have problems in their home when they needed repair something, to clean or washing clothes, simply. Society will have this problem whereas parents do not teach their children the right way.
By the way, parents should teach their children to make all houseworks since children are young.
Young boys and girls should learn to be independent performing any task into their house.

The Debate.

We are having a little debate about the sex gender differences in housework.
    Many people believe that sexes differences differences across gender make it difficult the convivence to reach a consensus on the cleanliness of the house when they need to do housework together. In spite of their differences, actually they would do well both whether they are men or women. Notice that woman women maybe might want to have her their homes more clean cleaner and more organized ordered than most men, but nevertheless, men will can and do have home perfectly habitable perfectly habitable homes.

However, some middle-aged couples have problems in their home when they needed to repair something, or even when to they must clean or washing clothes, simply. Society will have this problem whereas parents do not teach their children the right way.
    By the way, parents should teach their children to make all houseworks do all the household chores since from the time children are young.
    Young boys and girls should learn to be independent performing any task into their within the house.

Great job Emilio. I changed "sex" to "gender" because I think you meant gender, not sex. Sex is anatomical whereas gender is the social construct that we refer to when we talk about masculinity or femininity.

The Debate.

We are having a little debate about the sex differences between the sexes when it comes to doing in houseworks.
    Many people believe that sexes these differences make it difficult the convivence when they need to do houseworks together. in spite of Despite their differences, actually they would both sexes do well both whether they are men or women. Notice that Women maybe, usually want to have her their home more cleaner and more orderly than most men, nevertheless, men  normally will have their home perfectly habitable.
    However, some middle-aged couples tend to have problems in their home when they needed something repaired something  or how they should properly to clean or washing their clothes. simply. Society will is now facing have this problem whereas because parents do not are no longer teaching  their children the right way to do these things.
    By the way, parents should teach their children how to make do all the different types of houseworks since children when they are young.
    Young boys and girls should learn how to be independent by being able to performing any task into their house.

Yes, I totally agree with you but I have to say that I am one of those guilty parents who have not taught my daughter, who is going off to university this fall, how to do many of these household chores!

Keep up your good work Emilio!

The Debate.

Many people think that gender differences make difficult the convivence when they have to do houseworks together. In spite of their differences, actually they would do well both whether they are men or women. Notice that woman maybe want to have her home more clean and ordered than most men, nevertheless, men will have home perfectly habitable.
    However, some middle-aged couples have problems in their home when they needed repair something, to clean or washing clothes, simply. Society will have this problem whereas parents do not teach their children the right way.

True :)