Limia
Thailand I think that Thailand is a special country because I got there the year before last. Though time to visit is five days, it takes me some deep impression. During the day it likes a angel, but it gets a devil at night. I hope I'll have chance to visit there.

American English Corrections

Thailand

I think that Thailand is a special country. because I went there the year before last or "two years ago" and I fell in love with it. Although I only stayed for five days, it takes me some deep impression the experience affected me deeply and I took back some great memories with me. During the day, it's like an angel, but at night it's like a devil. I am not sure what you meant to say here. Do you mean that  Thailand at night is a stark contrast to Thailand during the day? For instance, perhaps at night there is more crime or something? I hope I'll have a chance to visit Thailand again.

I have never been to Thailand but I have seen many photos and videos and it is definitely on my list of places to eventually see and visit. :)

Thank you for reminding me.
Amanda: It can't find your correction, Do you know, your pages show Oops, page not found Sorry, that page doesn't exist. And I can't sent message to you now, the message blank is disappear. no message bottom on your page. your account really have some problem. just you don't know, you need to talk to italki.

Thailand

I think that Thailand is a special country because I visited there two years ago(?) the year before last. Though, I was there for five days; it gave me some deep impressions. During the daytime, the vibe felt like an angel. But at night, it's gets a devil. I hope I'll have chance to visit there.